- The foyer area of Brookside Central is a great space for local people to meet and socialise.
- A wide selection of hot and cold food is available from the Brook Park Café
- Enjoy our wide range of books, plus some toys for children to use under parent/carer’s supervision.
- There are 2 computers with internet access available for public use
- Freephone service to council and other selected numbers
- Printing and photocopying at a cost of 15p per A4 black and white side and 30p per A4 colour side. Scanning to an email address at no cost.
- Brookside Community Fridge, managed by Brookside Big Local; Residents are invited to take what they need from the fridge and put something back when they can.
- Food parcel ordering and collection – supplied by Telford Crisis Network [ add link http://telfordcrisissupport.org.uk/apply-for-food ]
- Free supplies of toiletries and feminine hygiene items
- C-Card distribution point
- Second hand clothing and books for sale at a token price
- CITIZEN’S ADVICE Thursdays 9.30-12 – drop in, no appointment needed. Funded by Brookside Big Local
- JUST CREDIT UNION – Tuesdays 1.30-4.30 – drop in and ask about opening an account. Funded by Brookside Big Local
- UNIVERSAL CREDIT SUPPORT – Wednesdays 1-2 in café area with Andy from Tech With No Limits. . Funded by Brookside Big Local
Please contact us for more information